Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Heidi Swapp Memory FIle


I had the opportunity to play with the NEW Heidi Swapp Memory File line!  I have this love for office products, so I'd have to say the whole file folder idea I was all about!


Basically there are a ton of folders, big & small, plus a bunch of other elements to make your folders pop!  Then you create all your separate files and file them in your box!  Each box holds quite a lot of files!



As you can see, they make the perfect little gifts!  Here are some of the files that I made!!








As you can see there are many possibilities!  For those of you who are local, you can see this at The Paper Niche!  All of the products are also in stock now!

2 comments:

  1. wow.... this is an awesome project, love it! I missed seeing you last weekend! Specially at midnight. Hope you join us at the end of the month. Love ya always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be there! At midnight at least!!! Love ya too!!

      Delete