Sunday, October 28, 2012

Prima Fun

 Happy Sunday!  I am sharing with you today a Prima book that I made for a display at the Paper Niche.  I had such a blast playing with all the goodies!  First off the blank album is kind of intimidating due to the fact it's 50 pages!  I quickly starting gluing them all together!





Make sure you click the pictures so it will open them up to their original size and you can see all the lovely stuff!  If you want to see this in person you can stop by the Paper Niche and check it out!!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW.... amazing, fantastic:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is a very lovely book. I like all of the beautiful embellishments.
    Teresa in California
    http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How BEAUTIFUL! This is LOVER-LY!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with all this Prima goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. was hoping you would have holiday stuff hope all is well

    ReplyDelete