Monday, December 31, 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch 241


I fell in love with the new BG Fact & Fiction collection and was itching to use it!  So my go to place for a good challenge is Creative ScrappersSo I used the latest sketch and created this fun and whimsical layout!  And it's actually a 12x12, shocking!  It's such a silly picture of me & the brat making funny faces at the Christmas Dinner table, shortly after we got in trouble. LOL.

We have been SMASHing lately the two of us, and she really enjoys it.  I'll have to share some of our pages in another post.  My new years resolution this coming year is to give myself more time to do the things I love to do with the people who mean the most!  I hope everyone has a very happy and safe new years!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the little embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers and choosing sketch #241 as your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy! Happy New Year!!! Pretty page!!! love all the embellishments! Thanks for playing at Creative Scrappers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindy! Is Beautiful!
    Hugs
    Robi

    ReplyDelete