Sunday, October 2, 2011

Breast Cancer Album

Happy Sunday Everyone!  I've been on this mini album kick lately and I made this one for a scrap friend of mine who lost someone close to her to breast cancer.  I played with UTEE for the first time and I think I am in love.  I put like 4 layers and stamped the dress form, here is a close up...

Pretty awesome seeing that it started off as a piece of cardboard!  I do on the other hand have UTEE all over my table and floors!! haha!  I am really happy with this album and love the fabric ties as well.  The inside of the album is all pink as well!  I just LOVE how the dress form came out, I'm totally in love with it!

3 comments:

  1. this is an album?? wow.. looks like the worlds fanciest card - super wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind, simply put, it's just awesome!!!
    Where do you buy your dressforms?
    Thanks for sharing your incredible ART!!!!
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally catching up! I love the album - looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete