Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Better late than never...

Don't forget to enter in the Sketches in Thyme open challenge, you can pretty much link up any project that you used a sketch for!  I created this layout based upon a sketch that I made...

 Make sure you go and link up because there is an amazing prize up for grabs! I've been having so much fun lately working with all my Webster's Pages I recently acquired!  I got an amazing Groupon deal for $25 I got a $100 worth of product!  I didn't have much Webster's Pages stuff

I'm also using another one of More Paper Than Shoes amazing roses :D  I have another project that I created that I will be sharing soon!


This is a layout that I made for the Nuts About Sketches challenge last week.  I'm not sure where last week went, because apparently I forgot to post both of these challenges!  whoops!  Here's the sketch for this layout!
Well that pretty much sums up last week!  Not sure where it went!  This week is on it's way to being crazy as well!  I had the day off and didn't get to spend anytime in my craftroom.  Being an adult and having to do things like cleaning and laundry are no fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment