Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TPV Who wants to play tic-tac-toe???



Happy hump-day all!  This week's challenge over at The Paper Variety is full of fun, and endless possibilities!  Check it out, let's play some tic-tac-toe!  Pick 3 things in a row & make it awesome :D  I chose to make a tag, in spring colors & I included a bird!  Then I had to figure out what to do with my tag, so I included it in a layout!  Here's the challenge!!



This week's prize looks like a lot of fun!  It's courtesy of Birds of a Feather Kit Co. 
Papers, die cuts, Thickers, Glimmer paint, ribbon, rub-ons... oh my!  I can't wait to see everyone's projects!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Mindy your page is Awesome!!! love everything here!!! love the paper skirt!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great as usual :) here is a question for you, do you keep scrapbooks or store your pages another way cause they are kind of thick with all that beautiful embellishing...inquiring minds want to KNOW :)
    hope you are having a good week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Layout! Love the tag and all the embellishments!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the cutest layout! I saw it earlier today, and fell in love! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, Mindy! LOVE your title and all those dimensional flowers! Great story, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love your page!! Can you come teach me how to make cute flowers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this! It's is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete