Saturday, March 5, 2011

Paper Niche Copy Cat - Jenni Bowlin

If you are here for the The Paper Variety Blog hop, just scroll down :D 


I was asked by Tammy, the owner of the Paper Niche to create a two page layout with the new Jenni Bowlin arrivals.  When I saw the paper I knew exactly which photos I wanted to use, my parents from 1969 :D  It's for the Copy Cat program, & will be displayed in the store for you to copy if you'd like. She just asked that I kept it simple, I tried. lol.  It was already challenging for me to scrap 12 x 12, but I'm very happy with the results!  So if you live in South Florida, then make sure you head over to the Paper Niche to see all the awesome new product from Jenni, Bo Bunny & SOOOO MUCH MORE!!  And for those of you who aren't local, they ship!!


A bit more detail.

Visit the Paper Niche here!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I knew I loved you for lots of reasons - your friendship, Thai food, a love of altered & sewing things, October Afternnon, this KILLER Jenni Bowlin layout, and now you won my heart over with "Birdhouse in Your Soul" on your playlist! Two peas in a pod, we are!

    Loved seeing you Friday night - so glad we can catch up. Hope to see you soon!

    P.S. - thanks for the cupcakes. I brought the leftover few home to Scott and he loved them, too!

    ReplyDelete