Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Canvas Flower

hello!  i have pink & blue fingers and the vice president of the company coming tomorrow!  eek, but it was totally worth it!  check out how friggin cute this flower turned out.  i made this page for the paper niche's canvas challenge, i used a diecut 12x12 i had laying around because I don't have any masks and i was too lazy to pull the cricut out!  you can't tell that they are apples anyways!  i've been hooked for the past couple of weeks on making my own flowers!  watch out prima!  haha. so i printed the picture out on dark transfer iron on paper and ironed it on to the canvas. I hope everyone is having a great night!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your canvas flower!!!!! Love the colors. Your page is great! and the baby is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great flower this is! It was worth getting inky fingers over :-) If the ink doesn't come off just tell your vice president that you've been working your fingers to the bone :-)
    Take care, ~Ira

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is fantastic! I can totally see it with a pin back for sweaters or updo's :) Of course, it looks great on your page, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've looked at handmade flowers all over the place and I've never seen one made from canvas - what a cool idea. I bet it has a neat texture to construct with.

    ReplyDelete