Monday, August 30, 2010

mini shelf of my favorite girl

Happy Monday Night, thank God it's almost Tuesday!  I wanted to share with everyone this cute little shelf-thingy I made over the weekend.  It's not big at all, if you can tell by the buttons, those are small!  I think it's about 8 inches by 4 inches.  I had the little box thing from some mini tree ornaments i got from paper chase and I bought them JUST for the box and I've had it for 2yrs and finally figured out what I wanted to do with it :D  It's just too sweet!  The mini frame turned out amazing, Melissa Frances vintage embellishments <3.  Instead of painting the wood I used shabby shutter distress ink & tea dye distress ink, then I chalked the edges to add a bit more dimension.  K&Co paper (my fav!).  Enjoy & have a great night!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way your wall hanger turned out! Great papers and embellishments, lovely to look at! Take care, ~Ira

    ReplyDelete