Monday, September 13, 2010

Twisted Sketches 066

This is another page that I created tonight for a challenge over at Twisted Sketches.  Today is the 5yr ann. of my dad's passing.  I created this page using one of the last pictures that my daughter had taken with my dad.  This is about 3 months before he died when we were out visiting him in California.  He loved her so much and I wish she would of been able to get to know him, but I guess I should be happy she got to meet him!  I used American Crafts fabric, Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup and I made the flower with the Tim Holtz florals diecut.  I hope everyone has a great night.
 

4 comments:

  1. What a nice way to preserve such precious memories..Im sure she will be very grateful for this.. :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on this TWisted Sketch! a fun layout with fab color & details! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet layout and a great way to remember the ones we love. Now your daughter will always have that memory of her grandfather.
    Very special, Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete