Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Afternoon Time...

I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy working with these papers.  I am totally in love with October Afternoon now!  I'm stocking up tomorrow!  The majority of the papers are from the OA Fly a Kite 8x* stack I just recently got off ebay!  The lime green dot flowers is made from echo park papers and the blue/lime dot I found in a DCWV stack I had!  The flower I hand cut & h2O distressed.  I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday & now off to get ready for Grey's!

4 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love the banner and the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.... I know what you mean. I love those papers too! and this picture is just too cute. Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the flower and my 2 favorite colors on pages are blues and greens - your layout turned out really nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! Love the design and colors! Cute banner and flower!

    ReplyDelete