Thursday, September 2, 2010

Almost Friday!

I am just so happy that tomorrow is Friday!  I have to work 2 12 hour days and then I am on vacation until the 14th!!  I'm so excited to be off!  Can't do anything but play in the craft room, but hey it's better than work!!  I'm sharing tonight a layout that I did over the weekend.  I made the flower out of duponi silk and it's just lucious, I love how it turned out.  The bazzil dots was cut out with the new accucut die as well as the flourish.  I love this picture of the brat, she was about 2 here.  I'm going back through and trying to finish up pages from when she was younger and she was so cute!  Now she's talking back to me and giving me attitude!  Kids!  Well I hope you all have a great night & happy friday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture this is, lovely LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you have used, and that flower is lovely!

    ReplyDelete