Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Scrap It With a Song (Week 23)

I recently stumbled upon a challenge blog that I just fell in love with, the concept is awesome.  Scrap it With a Song holds weekly challenges based on a song, and right now for this month they are doing songs from children's movies.  Last week was Jack Johnson (Curious George) Upside down, which not only is an amazing movie, but a great song as well.  I won the challenge!  Well this week it is These Little Wonders by Rob Thomas.  The page I created is a wonderful mix of some great papers, of course the alphabet soup by Mind's Eye, some wonderful Sassafras paper and the yellow check is The Girl's Paperie.
Let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder
Don’t you know the hardest part is over
Let it in, let your clarity define you
In the end we will only just remember how it feels

Our lives are made in these small hours
These little wonders,
These twists and turns of fate
Time falls away, but these small hours,
These small hours still remain

Let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you
Let it shine until you feel it all around you
And I don’t mind if it’s me you need to turn to
We’ll get by, it’s the heart that really
Matters in the end

All of my regret will wash away some how
But I can not forget the way I feel right now




6 comments:

  1. beautiful page! Love those colors together. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and happy and GORGEOUS!!!!

    Thanks for playing at Scrap It With a Song...hope to see you back soon :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that concept - I often use song lyrics in my work. Great page and thanks for sharing about Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab!!! Love the colours and all the little elements. Thanks for joining in with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layers and the color in your layout!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic job. love the colors. thanks for playing with us at scrap it with a song.

    ReplyDelete