Friday, September 10, 2010

Little Jewelry Box

Hello everyone!  Here is what I've been working on today, and part of last night.  My mom is in town visiting and wanted to learn so I picked up these cute little jewelry boxes at Michael's for $2.99.  I crackled in a nice seafoam green and distressed it, embellished with Mind's Eye SO SOPHIA (that I love!) and some findings.  I love them brown and green combo!  I think this is my favorite crackle/distress job yet!  I've got one more that I picked up, I'm debating what I'm gonna do for that one!  And my mom knows how to distress now!!
 

11 comments:

  1. That's a lovely treasure box! Did you use K & Company papers Mindy? Anyhow, it's wonderful! Have a great weekend, take care, ~Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy as always that is beautiful!!

    Jorden aka Mrswhiffin on SB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mindy, that is gorgeous! My gosh you are talented and inspirational.

    Jill of jillysstuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful jewelry box, I've wanted to try this but just haven't yet. Great job!!

    Craftymom85- Swap-bot partner

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! I love your blog! I am also a long time (pre embellishments) scrapbooker, and am now following your blog. THis is homekeepingheather from swap-bot, one of your partners from the comments on your blog swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's really cute what you've done there! Love the colours ^^
    ~Riechan from Swap-bot~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you liked my bag, I'll give you my address and you can send me a jewelry box :)
    Have a great Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! This little box is so pretty, you so have an eye for art :). I have 3 daughters who I can't wait to share this with. thank you for sharing!
    Trina aka (cowinaroundagan on swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is very cool. I love it!

    HayleyK from SwapBot

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very talented and it loooks to me like you have a lot of fun with your art. REALLY a lot of fun. I also like the background of this website, miss I LIKE PINK :D

    I am visiting from swap bot, mimitabby here.

    ReplyDelete