Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Weekend with Amazing Grace

This past weekend I got to spend it crafting with my very sweet friend Bea from Amazing Grace.  We had such a great time playing until all hours of the night.  It was her birthday weekend!  Here's a picture of the two of us!
We had some, well ALOT of cupcakes for her birthday!  She's holding my latest creation, "Rum in da coconut" they were sooo good.  Here's a close up for your tastebuds to get all jealous!
I was so not in the mood to make layouts so we were trying to find stuff to do to keep us away from the cupcakes!  So we made some fun hearts out of chipboard!  Here's one that I did!
I was playing with the Once Upon a Springtime Graphic 45 papers all weekend long!  We painted, stamped, embossed, modge podged, crackled, and so much more to chipboard!  Def. got dirty!!  There are a bunch more of my hearts over on her blog, so make sure you go check them out!

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome! love it.. all the love it holds!! sounds like ya'll had a fun weekend! http://colorkraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy..... miss you lots! It was so much fun to play and make hearts!!!!! Can't wait for the next time together. yoru cupcakes are just amazingly yummy.....
    Luv ya much!

    ReplyDelete