Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sketches in Thyme New Open Challenge!!


Hello all!  I'm sneaking onto team B this week because last week I was soooo busy I didn't have time to do anything!  It's open challenge time over at Sketches in Thyme!  That means that you can use ANY sketch for your project and upload it to enter in to win the grandprize of a $15 to freehand scraps!  So make sure you link up your layouts here and check out our awesome sponsor here!


For my layout above I used my Mr. Huey's white to mist the cardstock.  That stuff is amazing, I need to find some more of it!  The picture of the brat is from her birthday party this past weekend, her bangs are all in her face, but her look is serious, I love it!  For this one I created my own sketch !
So make sure you head on over to Sketches in Thyme and link up your project!  Have a great rest of the week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just leave a collective "these are BEAUTIFUL!!!" Comment for the last several posts?!?! Everything looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete