Saturday, February 26, 2011

So Yellow :D


I picked up this fabulous 6.5" x 6.5" shadowbox at Ikea & have had it to the side trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it.  Well I decided to make a little monochromatic box of happiness & yellow!  Now I want to go get more & make other colors to go with it!!  I hope every one is having a great weekend, I've got to work tomorrow, blah!  Be sure to check back here on Wednesday & join in on The Paper Variety blog hop!!  And I'll be having a 100 follower Blog Candy real soon, I'm only 1 follower away!!

6 comments:

  1. love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love!!! this warm & sunny, happy little project is totally adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, and beautiful! I love it!!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is soooooo adorable. I actually have a bunch of baggies filled with goodies I've been saving for just a project. Think it's time for a drive to Ikea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shadow box! Super cute. YAY, I'm the 100th follower. :-) I thought I was already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely project!! Yellow is so happy too, I'm sure you'll smile everytime you see this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shadow box is fun and it definitely needs some friends :)
    I did not work this week and spend most of everyday scrapbooking 2010 I am about 80% done I have a lot to type up and print out...I'm so glad to have gotten so far...that was the first time i had scrapbooked in two years...it was pretty healing as well just revisiting last year and how all the doctors and chemo and losing hair ect effected me was really good for me...now I hope to not let myself get behind again...I have been inspired to maybe try one of the scrap it with a song or other challenge in the next couple of weeks...

    have a great week

    ReplyDelete