Sunday, December 26, 2010

Catching Up.

Seeing I was so busy & unable to post much of the month of December, I figured I'd do one big post and show you what I worked on in between the chaos of the Holidays!


I just can't get enough of this picture, I love it.  The white paper in the background I picked up when I was at Pearl last week with Amy.  It's just amazing.  The flower I made also with some handmade paper I got there, painted the pink layers with Glimmer Glam and then the edges with Stickles.


 This is just a girly layout that I was messing around with, not sold on it, but it's cute.

I love this one!  I mean what's not to love about my 2 favorite people and October Afternoon?  

This one is my 2 brothers with me & Julia.. my poor husband was trying to get a good picture of us, and we all kept goofing off.  Paper is Pretty Little Studio & OA wild card.


 My hubby took this picture one day while I was at work for a Mother's Day card he had made for me.  I knew something was up because he had gone through all my stuff to find stuff to make it :D  But I love the picture... She was playing in her room in just her undies.  Background paper is Pretty Little Studio.



I'm still working on this, but taking a break from it... it's driving me nuts!  This is OA Modern Homemaker.


And finally, my attempt at making a rolled paper flower!  haha!  I can't wait to get my hands on the Imaginsce tool the Petal roller... I haven't seen it yet locally I might just have to order it online.  Paper is Pretty Little Studio.

Oh and my Christmas Presents:

 I'm so proud of my hubby this year he did very 
well!  I totally wasn't expecting the Gypsy, nor
would I of ever gotten one for myself.  But I have to say that I love it already!  So now I've found more & more cartridges that I want!!!  Haha!  To ebay I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment