Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ArtfulDelight Challenge #1

I went paper shopping today and I am so excited about all my new paper!  I got this Imaginisce line in the mail today along with some pretty prima papers, then I found a scrapbook store about an hour from my house today, and it's probably a good thing that it's an hour from my house because I got the Imaginisce Apple Cider, Echo Park Feels like Home, Bo Bunny Olivia, Bo Bunny Winter Joy, and the Bo Bunny whooligns lines today :D  I'm a happy girl!  I still want the My Little Shoe Box Harmony line & Sassafrasslass Indie Girl papers!  Then for now I'll be content!  But ANYWAY besides my sad sad paper addiction, I created this based off this sketch challenge being held over at ArtfulDelights, go check it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! Great take on the sketch! Yay for all the new papers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout!

    Thanks for checking out my blog and entering in my blog candy giveaway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete