Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pink Elephant Challenge


This is the first challenge that I've done for the Pink Elephant and the challenge was to use Card Board or Chipboard, Circles and Journaling.  Card Board is NO PROBLEM for me, I use it all the time, l love the look.  And Circles, well HUGE FAN... so this is my creation.  I cut the large green circle with my circle scissors and then punched out the smaller circles and staggered them around the large circle from behind to give it that whimsy look.  The journal tag I used tim holtz alcohol inks to dye the doily.  I love the page of course, what do you think?  

4 comments:

  1. HI there :)
    I saw you left a sweet comment on the May Arts blog and just wanted to say THANKS! I had fun making the pillowcase skirt and I DO try to blog like I'm just having a conversation so I was glad to see you got that! :D
    I love playing around with cardboard for paper projects too! I usually make them messy with spray ink and paint first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Panda's are so adorable. :)
    I scrapbook on occasion as well although I have to wait for the mood to hit (it only seems to hit about twice a year). Go figure. When I first started I was very into it and I spent a small fortune on Creative Memories gadgets, books, and more. Lol.

    treehugger Blog me up baby swap on swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was that person in the Scrap Circle who was scrapping current pages because I was all caught up.....yah, I know! Well, after 3 years of doing nothing but scrapping, I'm slowly losing ground.....haha. Other things I want to do, too...not enough hours in the day!

    I think you met this challenge well. Love the color combo and the small circles creating the scalloped edge :)

    Smiles,
    Cameron
    AKA:PaintMyselfPretty (swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is darling I love the Kraft background it makes all your details just pop! Thanks for playing along with Ella's Pink scrapbook recipe challenge! Beth

    ReplyDelete