Sunday, January 8, 2012

Altered Jewlery Box & Some News!!!


I made this altered Jewelry box for my mom for Christmas!  She totally loved it!  It's Prima!  I fell in love with this line when I was at the Niche and bought the art papers to line the trays with.  The nest is Melissa Frances and is totally the perfect size for the box.  Around the box is ripped and running stitches muslin that looks super cool!


Totally excited with how it turned out and so was Mom!!  The box I purchased at Michael's for $7.99 with a 50% coupon, so $4... not to shabby!  I have a few more projects that I need to photograph!

I'm also super excited to announce that I was selected to be on the Precocious Paper Design Team!!  I'm very excited to be on the team and am so looking forward to working with some amazing products!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment