Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sorry it's been so long!

Hi there!  I'm sorry that it's been so long!  I've had more than I can handle going on lately!  And not to mention I've got strep now too!  I have been busy crafting, but they have been alot of Christmas Presents!  So I cannot share them, because my mom reads my blog! LOL!  But here is a little something that I made last week when I was crafting with Amy!


 We made some altered canvas shadowboxes :)  I had picked up a few cheap canvases from Michaels and we went to town!  There are so many pretty elements!  I had a lot of fun, I even went back and bought another!!  Here are some close ups!


I love the colors!  The whole thing was inspired by that Prima flower that is front & center!  The sand and pink are such pretty combinations!

  
The dress form was alot of fun, I used a vintage pillow case and cut the ruffles off and used them in the layers of the skirt!  Then the top is the mini bloomers!  I've def. got a lot more to share after Christmas!  I hope I can get some more things up in the meantime!  Sorry I've been so bad!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! Love the soft pinks and every detail is just soooooo pretty!!!!! I will link you to my blog today. Luv ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a beautiful work, all the details and the dress beautiful!!!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Good Lord!!! I don't post very often and just passed by your blog today. And I am so glad!!! I am what they call a newbie, so I will have to attempt this!!! Course I will have to shop first as I have none of the products you used. Thank you so much for your inspiration.
    smacki01atcomcastdotnet
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete