Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Paper Variety Tic Tac Toe Challenge


Now that my term is over at TPV I get to play along & get my chance in to win the awesome prizes!!! :D  They are currently having a tic-tac-toe challenge & I've got a big X on the board :D  




The photo is of my daughter and her friends during her pool party this past weekend!  I love action shots into the pool!  And lucky for them I got this one on the first try!  I used some of my favorite Imaginisce paper from the splash dance line in creating this layout!

2 comments:

  1. Mindy, this is awesome! I love the the 'water' paper and how you stickled the top row! Your black title just pops off the page, too! Seriously great LO! Thanks for playing with us (and supporting the new DT) over at TPV! xx Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Mindy, love the cute little turtle and fish :) Great water droplets and layers, plus such a fab photo, well done you for getting it first shot. Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPV :)

    ReplyDelete