Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sketches in Thyme NEW Challenge!


Hello there!  There's a new challenge up at Sketches in Thyme!  This one was a lot of fun!  I used some Fancy pants designs paper on kraft.  I'm still loving all the pictures from my childhood that I snagged from my mom!  I don't usually cut out my pictures, but for the past 2 it's really worked.  The prize this month is a $20 gift certificate to The Paper Trail...


Please go check our sponsor out!  You have all month to enter into our challenge!  So you have time to make it awesome!  Here's the sketch so you can go get your sketch on!!

4 comments:

  1. love love love what you did with my sketch Mindy!! so cute pulling out those childhood pics, and the way you cut out the pic looks super cool!!

    =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you cut this photo, Mindy! Adorable lo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey - that's pretty! I especially love what you did with the border. ;) Beautiful work, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! LOVE those darling, postage stamps and the way you've cut out your pic! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete