Monday, June 6, 2011

Scrap It With a Song (Time of My Life)

And good Monday morning to everyone!  I'm here to let you know about the new challenge over at Scrap it With a Song!  



Who loves and cherishes Dirty Dancing?  So this week should be alot of fun!  The song is Time of Your Life from Dirty Dancing!  You have to incorporate the song lyrics into your paper project somehow and link it up by Saturday night!  Top 5 will be listed on Sunday afternoon!  And we are so lucky to have Fancy Pants Designs sponsoring us!  While I'm working on getting sponsors lined up, the month of June every layout that you submit you get entered into the drawing for the gift from Fancy Pants Designs at the end of the month!!!  I used Fancy Pants Designs paper in creating my layout!!!  I found this old picture of my parents from the early 90's and I just loved it, well I didn't like the background, so I cut them out!  But it just makes me so happy to see them, and of course makes me miss my dad a ton!  So please go join!!!!


2 comments: