Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Paper Variety Number Challenge!!



Happy Wednesday everyone! And Happy Birthday to Suzy!!  It's my week again over at The Paper Variety & this is a fun challenge!!  You have to incorporate a number on your project!  That's it!  How fun is that?  Here's what I created...




While I was up visiting my mom I found my dad's stash of pictures and had so much fun going through it!!!  I found this awesome picture of my first day of preschool!  It wasn't a Polaroid, that's just my amazing lawn fawn stamp!  I distressed it of course to match the feel of the page!  I used my favorite sassafras paper that I had been saving.  You really can't see the dimension, but I'll take another shot!  



This week's amazing prize is courtesy of WeScrap!  They have donated such an amazing prize to one lucky participant!
The Whimsy Kit! Which is chock full of wonderful papers & embellishments!  Be sure to check back at the Paper Variety on Friday to learn more about this amazing sponsor!! 

I can't wait to see every one's entry & I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!  Thank you all for your wonderful comments!  They are truly inspiring!!

5 comments:

  1. hi Mindy! Your lo is so very cute!!! I love how you used the dear and titled your adorable photo!! Sweet stuff. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already entered. Your page is ADORABLE! love the deers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that photo of you as your little self-so sweet! And it goes so well with these funky vintagey papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!!! Love the little deer and all the rest!

    ReplyDelete