Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Challenge at The Paper Variety!



It's that time again! Time for another Paper Variety challenge!  It seems like everyone has been under the weather lately, so with cold/flu season let's make some cards!  Or a layout about being sick, hospital stay or recovery... or you could do something like a did!



A little bucket and card!  This little bucket can hold travel size toiletries to bring someone who is staying in the hospital... I spent a week in the hospital with my mom, and I know how terrible the shampoo & tooth paste is! LOL!  So I thought this would of been perfect, it's BRIGHT & CHEERY and not to mention PRACTICAL :D  and they can reuse it when they are all better to hold all sorts of pretties!


We have a NEW sponsor to introduce too! Dana Swadling is a super sweet Close to My Heart demonstrator! Click HERE to go to her website!  She has donated the above Sophia kit wich is amazing!  Make sure you go check out what she has to offer!! SOOO CUTE!!


Make sure you head on over to the Paper Variety to check out everyone else's fun projects!!!

5 comments:

  1. Mindy-I love that your bucket & card is both practical and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these paint buckets and think they make great gift holders. Awesome project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your altered container & sweet card, Mindy! The flower is especially beautiful & I love the butterfly on the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the the bucket and the clasp on the card! I am definitely participating this week...I think it is kind of fun that the paper variety doesn't judge the best it just picks a number...took me a while to figure that out! :)

    have a great week

    april

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet idea - love the bucket!!!
    Love the colours you have chosen and those big flowers too, that would sure make anyone smile!

    ReplyDelete