Sunday, March 6, 2011

a great big smile...


Happy Sunday everyone!  Here is a little layout I made with my Pretty Little Studio stash.  I've been itching to place an order, but I'll have to wait until I get home from my Mom's.  The brat & I are heading up to visit her next Saturday... tell me that I'm crazy, going on a 900 mile road trip alone with a 7 year old who doesn't know how to shut up! LOL!  I'll be in VA Beach for a week, I'm taking my scrap stuff with me so hopefully I'll get to get some stuff done while I'm there!  I wanted to personally welcome all my new followers from the Paper Variety Blog Hop!  I'm so excited to have you all here!  I'm going to be putting together some Blog Candy very soon, so keep your eyes open for that!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! Love how your banner looks!! Good Luck with the trip!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete