Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scrap It With a Song (Week 28)

Hello!  Phew what a crazy week it's been so far!  We've had a lot of personal issues going on at work so it's been a little nuts!  Julia was sick last week and one of the manager's sister passed away suddenly and the other manager under me his mom had a stroke, so I've been working a lot!  I was excited to see a new challenge up on the Scrap it with a Song site of course!  I needed a project tonight!  It's funny that I just had these pictures printed up on monday, so it worked out perfectly!  This is my silly husband!  My family has a tradition of hanging spoons on our noses at the dinner table, and it drives him nuts, well let's just say we finally got him to play!!  :D  The picture makes me laugh. hehe.  I used October Afternoon paper of course!  (Ducks in a row, fly a kite and thrift store)  Some vintage postage stamps I had purchased on ebay !  The song this week is "My Guy" by the Supremes!  Yay!

On another topic thank you to Stacy over at the Scrapbooking Cottage!  I won the Bo Bunny prize pack she was giving out!  Yay!  I just ordered the Crate Paper Restoration kit from her too!  Check out her Blog and her Store, she's got great prices!!  Thank you again!!!  Here's what I won!

5 comments:

  1. This is soooo super cute. The inlinkz app seems to be down across all of blogdom, so feel free to leave it in a comment :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture and title are SUPER cute!!!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO!!!! Love it!!!

    Thanks for playing along with Scrap it with a song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great layout! Love your use of the lyrics!

    ReplyDelete