Monday, October 22, 2012

More fun with Canvas


This piece is probably my most favorite recent creation :)  This is a mini 6x6 canvas that I made pretty!  I started off  placing some canvas on the canvas to create some dimension.  I used some gel medium mixed with acrylic paint to get texture.  Alcohol inks create such a beautiful color on canvas.  Around the edges I used Craco Crackle paint and then stamped with Staz-on and used twinkling h2os to pain the leaves.  Then I just clustered!  The pearls around her neck are real vintage pearls I took a baby bracelet apart that I purchased thrifting.  I am including some close ups as well so you can see how pretty!




Thanks for stopping by!  I'm really going to try to get back into updating my blog more often!  I really miss sharing my work!  Hope everyone has a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning piece of art!! Love it! Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....... this is soooooo pretty and so you with the dress form. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete