Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm Published AGAIN!



 Hello everyone!  Sorry I've been slacking on the posting lately!  It's been crazy around here!  Do you all remember this lovely album from August that I made for Tessa from Precocious Paper's 30th Birthday Blog Hop?  Well guess what......




It was published!  On 4 pages! LOL!  How cool is that?!  I'm totally upset because they didn't list Precocious Paper for the flowers and I totally listed them on my info sheet :(  Sorry Tessa, but it is front and center! LOL!  So make sure that you stop by and pick the spring issue of create: mini albums... just look for this...

 
Speaking of Precocious Paper, there's an Etsy-versary celebration going on right now!!!  Everything in the store is buy 3 and get the 4th FREE!!!  In fact there is something going on everyday this week!  Make sure you come back on Friday for the Blog Hop!!!!!  So go check it out now :) 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is so beautiful. I'm going to pick up the issue so I can admire it close up. Keep the creative juices flowing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is wonderful! The mini is so beautiful, especially with Tessa's flower right on the front! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks for the shoutout. They didn't include my shop name when I had something pubbed by them before, too. I wonder what's up :(. So happy for you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I wish to be part of your challenging but the resources is less available where do I live.

    Plastic card Holders 
    Plastic cards
    Scratch Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! and so funny that they didn't list it especially cause they make such a big deal about your supply list!

    ReplyDelete