Monday, September 5, 2011

First Sketch Over at Nuts About Sketches!


Happy Labor Day!  It's reveal day over at Nuts About Sketches!  This is my first week participating and for those of you who haven't been to Nuts About Sketches you should totally go check it out.  The team is compiled of 15 awesome designers and not to mention Shawn's sketches are awesome.  This is my take on the sketch.  I used the new My Mind's Eye 2 6x6 pad and a piece of vintage sheet music.  The one thing I love about scrapping 8x8 is that I can buy a lot of 6x6 pads cheap :D  So I can play with and afford all the new stuff!  So make sure you head on over to Nuts About Sketches and check everyone's work out!  Here is this week's sketch!  I hope everyone has a great Labor Day, I unfortunately am headed to work in a few here!


No comments:

Post a Comment