Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Paper Variety CUPCAKE Week!!

This week's challenge over at The Paper Variety is to include a cupcake in your project!  I've been out of town for the past week, my mom was in ICU & we almost lost her!  But before I left I created my layout!  The cupcake frosting I created with bloomers and just random flowers that mixed in well.  Of course it's sassafrasslass indie girl papers!  This layout looks amazing in person, the picture just doesn't capture the full beauty!  I'm so glad to be back home!  So let's get busy with your cupcakes!!!

 Oh and I guess I should mention the AWESOME prize this week!  I won one of these amazing kits before and let me tell you... GO MAKE YOUR PROJECT!  You will love this prize!  Tracy over at The Treasure Box Club ROCKS!


 

6 comments:

  1. hi Mindy, this lo is my favorite of yours so far!!! just love it to pieces. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, welcome back! Hope is all well again. I love your page and your cupcake is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! such a special layout Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soooooooooo cute.... wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy, I love all the goodies you added to your cupcake. The pleated paper, trim, ribbons, button... It is all scrumptious. So fun to make yummy things out of our scrap rooms, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mindy... Pauline here, new to the Scrap It With A Song team, just popping in to say Hi and Hello! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Pauline
    PS: Totally Awesome cupcake!

    ReplyDelete